Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tears Of The Sand



Do not blot out my voice...

Generations!

Let my open mouth release a scream....

Nations!

Do not let the deserts quench my breath.

The tears of the sand fill my lungs...

Brothers!

Let me speak! Let me yell! Let my cry!

For glory has a sound.
The bell of victory has a name.
The spotless sentence, the endless Word.
The truth unfolds.
The veins of Life.
The rivers of Living Rain...

Sisters!

Cry for me when my tears have dried,
Scream at me when my ears are shut,
Shake me, when I lose my guts.
Fast for me when I stuff my self with death,
Pray for me when my feet grow soft.

Dream with me when I return to the Sender.

FATHER!

Forgive me when I fall
Straighten me 6'3, make me tall.

Thank you for the blood.
Thank you for the infinite divine placed in my mind.

Ruin my plans that strip me of dignity.

LORD

Send me!
Make me!
Shape me!

Take me back to the lonely that I cannot see!


Inspirred by this moving video - http://vimeo.com/2843450

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home